Monogamy: The Untold Story
In Monogamy: The Untold Story, Dr. Brandon explains our non-monogamous instincts from an evolutionary perspective. Instincts are understood as one aspect of human sexual motivation that is also influenced by an individual’s attachment history, biology, and culture. Men and women are guided with compassion and wisdom in understanding their natural sexual tendencies and how to capitalize on them in their romantic relationships. This process enables lovers to cultivate more sexy lovemaking - even in long-term, monogamous relationships - so they can give and receive love more deeply. As a result, making love becomes more of the satisfying experience most couples long for. Order now.
Reclaiming Desire: 4 Keys to Finding Your Lost Libido
- Reclaiming Desire avoids pathol- ogizing the issue of female low sex drive while at the same time offering holistic solutions for improving it. Reclaiming Desire presents low desire as common but not inevitable.
- Reclaiming Desire is written by a male gynecologist and a female sex therapist, thus offering a truely holistic and comprehensive perspective.
- Reclaiming Desire explains the complexity of low libido in women. Sexual desire is explored holistically via a woman’s physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual selves. Women are assisted in determining which causes of low desire impact them personally, and reasonable solutions for healing are offered. For example:
- Women have not been educated about how activities of their daily lives can significantly impact their desire to have sex. Such choices as their birth control methods and the amount they sleep at night can have a significant impact on their desire for sex.
- The issue of low sex drive is a serious one in relationships. Sex is the most intimate act a couple can engage in together. When sexual intimacy erodes, couples often report increased dissatisfaction in their relationship. Increased dissatisfaction may lead to separations, affairs, or other very painful consequences for a couple and their family.
- Up to date information on hormones and over the counter solutions are addressed by internationally known gynecologist, Andrew Goldstein, MD.
Reclaiming Desire: 4 Keys to Finding Your Lost Libido that was recently re-released in paperback. Order now.